Welcome to Cards by Caroline

Cards by Caroline was born from my passion for making Handcrafted Greeting Cards and other various paper craft items, as well as my desire and dream to be my own boss!

In addition, I wanted the opportunity to network with others, share ideas, and any other fun, creative, or positive thing that might pop up!

Check back with me often as I intend to post cards available, tutorials, videos, and other neat things!

~BLESSINGS~








Sunday, July 22, 2012

Tri Fold Card

Here is the newest card Ive made this past week!

Its a tri-fold card that opens up into a unique fold!

I will post a tutorial and instructions soon!

Sorry for the quality of the pic....working on getting a new camera!





If you are interested in ordering this type of card design, please contact me via:
Call/Text: 828-595-1332
Email: cardsbycaroline@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/cardsbycarolinenc
Comment on this post!

Please note:  there are several different designs/themes that go along with this type of card, so if you would like a different design then the one shown, no problem!  You can let me know the type of occasion, and I can custom create a theme/design for you, or if you would like to choose your own theme, colors, etc  I can do that as well!

Thank you for stopping by my blog!

~BLESSINGS~

Cati

No comments:

Post a Comment