Welcome to Cards by Caroline

Cards by Caroline was born from my passion for making Handcrafted Greeting Cards and other various paper craft items, as well as my desire and dream to be my own boss!

In addition, I wanted the opportunity to network with others, share ideas, and any other fun, creative, or positive thing that might pop up!

Check back with me often as I intend to post cards available, tutorials, videos, and other neat things!

~BLESSINGS~








Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Christmas is Around the Corner!


Christams Card Special!


Set of 15 Cards for $20


Each set of Cards includes:

Handcrafted, Beautifully Decorated Card
Decorated Envelope
Free Delivery/Shipping
Addressed with your Return Addressed
&
Addressing to your Reciepents!

Yes you heard me right, you will have your envelopes addressed for free!
(Must provide a complete list of names and address in order to have them addressed)


Place your order now!

To order:
Call/Text:  828-595-1332
Post on Blog

**WE ACCEPT ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS**
VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, AMERICAN EXPRESS

No comments:

Post a Comment